You can book a job with Sprung Suspension Workshop here
Delivery address/drop off and collection address:
Sprung Bicycle Workshop
You can either post your suspension or drop off and collect in person at our Workshop next to the main Pedalabikeaway cafe.
We’re open 9-5, Monday to Sunday (but please call ahead to double check)
You can call the Workshop on 01594 729030 to arrange specific bookings or discuss your next job.
If you can’t get hold of us please email via email@example.com
Sprung Suspension Booking form:
Please fill in one form per unit to be booked in (ie, Fork and Shock would need a form each).
Time to send us your kit!
1. Remove your fork, shock or seat post from your bike and give it a clean.
We don’t need your bike and we don’t need your spring on a coil shock.
We don’t always need your dropper lever (see the video below).
2. Package it up safely with plenty of bubble wrap and a copy of your booking info (a hand written note is fine!)
3. Post with a decent courier to Sprung Bicycle Workshop, Cannop Valley, New Rd, Coleford, GL16 7EH
4. Once we’ve received your kit we’ll be in touch with any questions and to confirm pricing and payment.
5. You can check the front page for our current workshop turn around times.