We now have a couple of job opportunities available at Sprung Suspension Workshop.
We have two positions available, one full time and one part time. If you are interested, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or pop in to the workshop and say hi.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to expand our team here at Sprung. You will be responsible, once trained, for service and tuning of suspension parts. You must also be a good communicator to provide advice to customers. We are a small business, so you will be an integral part of the company.
- Service of suspension to a high, exacting standard. We only work to the highest of standards and never take any shortcuts in our work.
- Dealing with customers, giving reputable, credible advice on suspension setup while being a friendly face.
- You will be expected to deal with some, if not all, of the administrative tasks linked to suspension work, such as job sheets, calling customers and working on website based tasks.
- You will help with setup and take down of the race support vehicle at some race events.
- Proven experience at bike mechanics or engineering, preferably relevant to suspension
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of diagnosing problems
- Experience of Mountain Biking is essential, to a higher level is preferred
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment and knowledge of how tools are used.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- A-Level or higher qualifications in relevant subjects (ie Maths/Physics) are preferable but not essential.
- Full, clean driving license
Salary and wages
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 8th February