We’re looking to hire a new Admin Assistant to help with the day-to-day stuff here at Sprung.
Here’s the job description and how to apply
Vacancy: Admin Assistant
Hours: 18-24 p/w but full time options
Based at: Sprung Suspension at Pedalabikeaway
Sprung Suspension and Bicycle Workshop are looking to hire a new Admin Assistant.
The job will be based at Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre, Cannop in the Forest of Dean and will support the team in the day-to-day running of their busy bicycle repair and suspension tuning business.
The right person for the job will be great at working in a small and busy team and can take on plenty of new challenges without needing too much supervision.
They’ll be happy answering enquiries by phone, email and face to face and they’ll have experience of working in a similar admin role.
Knowledge of the bikes and the bike industry isn’t essential but a willingness to learn the basics would be an advantage. Office experience is a must have, particularly managing emails, bookings, online diaries and day-to-day office logistics.
The role is minimum 18 – 24 hours a week but full time is possible for the right person.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Essential for the job:
- Previous experience in an admin assistant role
- Experience of answering enquiries by email, phone and in person
- Experience of managing bookings using online diaries and calendars
- Experience of managing the day to day runnings of an office – ordering supplies, managing post in and out etc
- Great communicator and happy working in a small, busy team
- A good sense of humour!
Nice to have for the job:
- A bit of knowledge of mountain bikes and cycling
- Experience of using Mac computers and Google software, but training can be given
- Experience of updating social media and basic website updates
- Willing to learn new things and grow your skills
- Full driving license