Motul VI400 oil suitable for use in all Avalanche forks and shocks. We use VI400 in many applications here at Sprung.
From the Motul website:
- 100% synthetic product, ester based, high viscosity index VI400 provides the best shock absorbsion efficiency on bikes when racing.
- Multigrade properties provide constant and smooth absorbsion while temperature variation into the shock absorber.
- Anti oxydation properties at high temperature increase life time.
- Contains ANTI FRICTION additive especilly designed to provide smooth mouvements, anti corrosion, anti-wear and extreme pressure. Seals protection.
- Anti-foam to maintain the best shock absorber efficiency.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)||ASTM D1298||0.874|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||16.1 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||6.2 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||400|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||154°C / 309°F|